Monday, October 28, 2013

My new Mambo 10 amp

 


I have been on a quest for the best possible sounding and yet smallest amp for quite some time now. Last tuesday, I received my new Mambo 10 amp. I had been trying out a demo model for several months at home and on stage so I knew exactly what to expect. A great sounding, very small, light-weight amp with enough power (180 watts) to handle just about any jazz gig. The only difference with the demo model is that it now has an MP3 input and headphone output. You can read a review about this amp here. No need to go over the details again now.

That same night I took it to a rehearsal for the yearly jazz guitar night at the Crow and recorded a few clips with it. It sounded great. You can see and hear it in action here:


And here's another clip "I fall in Love too Easily."


I paid about 725 euro for it so it is very competitive in that field too. Quest over!

For details on this amp visit his website at: http://www.mambo-amp.co.uk  If you want to try out the amp yourself mail Jon at: info@mambo-amp.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment